Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sulima's Scoop - First Days of School Issue

Dear Parents/Guardians,

Welcome to a new school year! I enjoyed meeting many of you at Open House. I am very much looking forward to teaching your child this year. I know we will have an exciting and memorable school year!


The fourth grade level brings an increased sense of responsibility, leadership and expectations. Since more will be expected of students individually, they will be held accountable for their work habits, work completion, ability to meet deadlines and observance of school rules. We will need to work together to help each child reach their highest potential.


Please join the fourth grade team on Thursday, September 11 for Curriculum Night. Mrs. Schultz will begin the evening. You will then visit your child's homeroom, followed by his/her math class, and finally your child's language arts class. I will be sending a sheet home within the next week asking for questions you may have that we can answer during curriculum night.


If, at any time during the year, you should have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. The best way to reach me is by e-mail at ssulima@ccsd66.org. I look forward to working together to assist your child to be successful in all aspects of their education.

Your Partner in Education,

Sheryl Sulima